Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Coming up....

There is a question out there that everybody is asking inside. They are probably asking it even if they don't know they are asking it, or wont admit they are asking it. Suppressed questions are of little value and always pose the threat of building up steam and popping out at a later date with ill effects. What's worse is when they build up and don't pop out at all. Such phenomena often result in moldy growth on the upper ganglia and possibly damaged eye sockets. Seeing the precursory symptoms of this phenomena there is a question that must be gotten out and dealt with openly....for I already feel something fuzzy on my upper ganglia.

The question: IS THE INSTITUTION GOOD AND IS IT NECESSARY?

If you don't know what is meant by "INSTITUTION" in this context....ask someone who does...it cant really be found in the dictionary.

I am doing some writing on community right now and I can go no farther without asking this question. I want to be accountable for my thinking, and I want open honesty both from myself and others. Questions MUST....let me repeat....MUST be answered in community. I'm tired of this one being in the closet. I don't have the answer, but if I do nothing else, at least I will get this question out of the closet an on the table.

I'm going to begin a series, here at Krriptonite, that "objectively" wrestles with this question, though that's a fully impossible model. I accept interaction and criticism. Brothers....Sisters....none of us want mold on our upper ganglia or enlarged eye sockets, which would force us back to those huge grasshopper glasses of the 1980's.....lets work together on this question.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]