Thursday, December 17, 2009

A god Named "Resource" and Josh Groban

"Interested in starting a Christian school, but you don't know where to begin? Don't worry! Alpha Omega Publications can help. Because we believe in Christian education, AOP created School in a Box to make starting your Christian school simple, easy, and affordable."


Oh God....HELP us?

And I should add....this is called a "resource."

No, I didn't make that up...I only enlarged the "school in a box" after I pulled it straight off Alpha Omega Publications web sight. It might sound like "To Asia With Love," but its not...get your head out of the sand....there is a reason it only takes our schools a mere 5 years to efficiently turn 1st grade learner excitement into hate mail.

I hate to break it to you, but that teacher with the huge character that your school needs won't even come close to fitting in a box. Maybe I just need to think biggger...real big...like a DUZA BOX!!!

Meanwhile...back at the ranch we are on to more positive things, if you like Josh Groban that is. Josh Groban, who I've always deemed overrated is no longer overrated. After hearing him duet on "In the Arms of the Angel," I give it up....he's good...great range.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]