Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The Phillies are Back!!!

I can only call things the way I see em, and I'm callin the phillies in 6.

Somehow the last time I really felt much philly passion was years ago when I was about 13 or 14 years old. Never mind the fact that the Phillies were considered the losingest team in all of sports at that time. I'm trying to drum up some old philly passion tonight just for old time's sake. Phillies at Yankee's...rah rah ray!

Hey....as the fellow that wrote the prayer below points out....what can you say when God's on your side:)

Brad LidgeImage via Wikipedia



"Heavenly Father,
Help our brothers on the Phillies, the entire team, but especially the ones who profess to know You before an unbelieving world, like Ryan Howard, Shane Victorino and Brad Lidge. Help these brothers show the Yanks who their Daddy really is.
Smite the Yankees through Your Servants Lord,
Amen"

Just another one in the long line of the smitings of God...and we DO have to admit that the Yankees have become arrogant considering they've won over 40 pennants. I think conservative theology can identify with the author of the aforementioned prayer.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]