Monday, March 30, 2009

Blogging in Context

I most often blog some rant about education or something I've read recently, but the thing that has most recently been impressed upon me is the old saying, "you must BE the change you want to see." After the dust settles, am I LIVING like Christ? Are my rants about education compliments of ravishing Christ following, or are they simply bubbles floating ethereally through the intellisphere, waiting to be popped? For those who think I'm simply playing foolish mind games and that I'll grow up some day, may I give you a bit of context from which I blog.

I'm a teacher with real students with very real faults, but they really give me energy for life.


Studying colonial America. (My Grandpa is a great resource:)



And these guys had never done leap frog races before!



Sometimes I'm energetic and love what I do.


Sometimes I'm discouraged and just feel like sleeping.


This message is brought to you by krriptonite. Photos, courtesy of ACS yearbook staff.