Monday, July 2, 2012

Log Homes and other Baloney

You know...as much as I enjoy cutting my dad's grass with our new mower...there's something in a guy that hopes for some of his own grass to cut sometime, even if he has to do it with a pair of rusty scissors. Hence, knucklepuck or not, I purchased a log home.


My favorite room...

To be fair...this ole baby needs some work. The next month and a half smells like a lot of evening remodeling work. Right now I'm trying to convince the local wild game community that this place IS meant for humans. Just today, a sizable coon crawled up on the deck and promptly gave up the ghost.

But the real reason I'm even blogging about this is because I need your help. By this fall (mid sept) I would like to start renting this place out on weekends etc.. I really, really, REALLY want you, your friends, AND your enemies to come stay here. When you come into your kingdom don't forget me...just send me an e-mail.

If it makes any difference, this cabin has three bathrooms and will initially sleep 6-8. I hope to increase the sleeping capacity to about 12. There is also a stream behind the cabin and 40 acres of forrest.

On another note, here is another "project" we have going right now. Fortunately we get paid for this baloney....:)